My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
25er's Sunday Ride 9th Oct
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: 25er's Sunday Ride 9th Oct (Read 2528 times)
ron b
Hero Member
Posts: 1253
25er's Sunday Ride 9th Oct
«
on:
October 07, 2016, 04:00:12 PM »
I will not be out this weekend, please could someone post a route, thanks.
Logged
ron b
Hero Member
Posts: 1253
Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 9th Oct
«
Reply #1 on:
October 09, 2016, 05:09:38 PM »
Turned up after all, but only for a slow un, me and Andrew headed around the coast for a 35 miler at a reasonable pace and no one got lost or dropped, must be a 25er's thing?
Logged
Ben
Global Moderator
Hero Member
Posts: 778
Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 9th Oct
«
Reply #2 on:
October 09, 2016, 10:58:56 PM »
I was working :-( I had to ride in and back today and yesterday. Need to do it tomorrow too. So in 3 days I'll have ridden close to 120 miles.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
25er's Sunday Ride 9th Oct