Author Topic: Mid week rides 29/8-2/9  (Read 2654 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid week rides 29/8-2/9
« on: August 29, 2016, 01:27:23 PM »
An early start to mid-week this week as I bumped into Paul in Coity this morning on my way to the Bwllch. Although he was planning a gentle post-holiday amble around the coast I persuaded him he'd enjoy something hillier. 2 hours and 3000+ ft of climbing later I think he still agreed with me.
Anyway I plan to be out as usual tomorrow(9.45 at B&Q)for a coastal amble!
I can't do Friday this week but plan to get out on Thursday.

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid week rides 29/8-2/9
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 05:57:28 PM »
I'm resting a niggle in my leg Tom so won't be out this week

Steve Chapman

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 209
    • View Profile
Re: Mid week rides 29/8-2/9
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 08:25:57 AM »
See you there Tom

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid week rides 29/8-2/9
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2016, 03:07:07 PM »
Steve and I thought we were the only 2 out this morning but were unaware of Neil who had been delayed putting in a valiant effort to chase us down. He would have caught us(after giving us at least a 10 minute start)if the lights hadn't changed against him.We met up at the café where Mal(in his car)also joined us.
Café was packed and we had to sit inside!
I hope to get out Thursday in case anyone else is about-let me know here!