Author Topic: 25er's Sunday Ride 28th  (Read 3382 times)

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
25er's Sunday Ride 28th
« on: August 25, 2016, 07:09:40 AM »
I am away again this weekend, so I will not be out, Ben has suggested a ride up the Bwlch from the Port Talbot side, any other ideas?

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 28th
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 10:37:02 AM »
I'm riding the Bwlch anyway. But if there's anyone who wants to join me we'll see you at the normal meeting place. Usual 25ers pace just more miles ;-)

Carrie H

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 67
    • View Profile
Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 28th
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 12:14:52 AM »
Ben, we won't be out tomorrow sorry, it's my birthday Sunday and our son has popped home as a surprise!
Have a good ride!
Nick & Carrie H