Author Topic: Mid Week rides Week 22/8-26/8  (Read 3954 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid Week rides Week 22/8-26/8
« on: August 22, 2016, 12:15:29 PM »
Having survived my 14th consecutive Green Man I urgently need to do something to counter the Llanbleddian Orchards cider consumed! I plan to start with a gentle ride around the usual route tomorrow. I know Mark is on hols so not sure if anyone else is about but(weather permitting of course) I will be at the B&Q roundabout at 9.45 as usual.

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week rides Week 22/8-26/8
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 05:05:20 PM »
I'm not out tomorrow Tom but weather looks good a few efforts needed to get rid of the cider

Steve Chapman

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 209
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week rides Week 22/8-26/8
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 08:29:12 AM »
I'll be out this morning Tom, see you there

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week rides Week 22/8-26/8
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 02:12:41 PM »
Neil B,Steve and myself this morning. Fairly strong Easterly but given the Summer we've had it would be churlish to complain about that!
I will be out later in the week,probably ride into Cardiff on shopping bike on Thursday!

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week rides Week 22/8-26/8
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2016, 08:09:09 PM »
The easterly came in handy on my ride to Swansea  :)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week rides Week 22/8-26/8
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2016, 10:19:51 PM »
If you'd posted here Richard we could have varied the ride and all gone with you! We do change it occassionally