Author Topic: Sunday 21st group rides  (Read 2889 times)

Anne

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
Sunday 21st group rides
« on: August 19, 2016, 02:23:13 PM »
Hi everyone, I'm new on here, just starting out cycling. I am reasonably fit and looking to see if anyone in the club is doing a 25 mile slow ish ride out on Sunday...??

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: Sunday 21st group rides
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 04:55:05 PM »
Hi Anne, welcome to the club and forum.
There is a 25ers group heading out on Sunday, looks like a few will be out. Normally ride at steady pace and would wait for slower members in the group. Meet at Physiques, Brackla to start at 9:00. I would normally be there Sunday, to introduce myself but looks as if faster group is going to be starting out earlier.
Enjoy your ride
Andy Harries
Club captain
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 05:41:07 PM by Andy H »

Anne

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Sunday 21st group rides
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 07:16:47 PM »
Thank you Andy, I will meet them there :)