My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
»
Travel Insuance
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Travel Insuance (Read 3321 times)
Paul Longthorn
Sr. Member
Posts: 330
Travel Insuance
«
on:
August 08, 2016, 01:52:39 PM »
HI All,
I'm going on Holiday and am planning on hiring a bike, I usually use Halifax but they no longer provide. Could anyone recommend a company I can get normal travel insurance for the family, but enjoy the odd ride out on a bike.
Thanks Paul
Logged
Dave W
Global Moderator
Hero Member
Posts: 626
Re: Travel Insuance
«
Reply #1 on:
August 08, 2016, 02:39:01 PM »
go on
www.quidco.co.uk
and sign up
at the moment Alpha insurance is giving 20% cashback, I used these for the Mallorca trip
Logged
mal jones
Sr. Member
Posts: 458
Re: Travel Insuance
«
Reply #2 on:
August 09, 2016, 01:47:29 PM »
Give pedal cover a ring local firm based in ewenny Darren Thomas is a good guy nice friendly service and usually match other companies
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
»
Travel Insuance