Author Topic: Mid-week rides 25/7-29/7  (Read 2597 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-week rides 25/7-29/7
« on: July 25, 2016, 01:15:35 PM »
So long as the weather is ok I will be at B&Q at 9.45 as usual. Expect my performance(!)to be 10% down following this morning's blood donation!
I am away the rest of the week and all of next so won't be out!

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week rides 25/7-29/7
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 03:15:34 PM »
See you at BQ if weather ok

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week rides 25/7-29/7
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 03:15:35 PM »
4 out this morning-me Steve C,Mal and a rare guest appearance from Harpo. Steve obviously took last week's criticism to heart as he forswore his swanky Designer Label kit for OVW yellow.I'm away next week Steve so you can wear what you like without fear of criticism!