Author Topic: Mid-week rides 11/7-15/7  (Read 3208 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-week rides 11/7-15/7
« on: July 11, 2016, 07:31:01 AM »
I can't make Tuesday this week-I think Steve C might be out though. I plan to go out Wednesday, if anyone else can do either Tuesday or Wednesday post a message here!

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week rides 11/7-15/7
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 02:13:35 PM »
I am planning to get out tomorrow if weather ok. I think Chris M will be out too. Maybe a day for the Summer alternative mid-week ride ,Coity Common, Llangeinor, Bwllch(via back not main road)Afan valley to Caerau turn,uphill and down through Maesteg, Shwtt with a coffee stop at Bryngarw. It's about the same time(2 1/2 hours)as the normal route but has a few more hills.I'm flexible on start time if anyone else  fancies a spin

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week rides 11/7-15/7
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 04:38:28 PM »
I'll meet you at top of coity common at 9.45 Tom you need to be gentle with me as I'm still recovering from tourmalet!

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week rides 11/7-15/7
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2016, 04:52:00 PM »
Thanks Mal-I've just arranged to meet Chris at B&Q at 9.45 so be more like 9.55 at Coity-I'll be looking out for you!

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week rides 11/7-15/7
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2016, 08:24:29 AM »
May be a bit wet for the Bwllch but I plan to be at B&Q at 9.45 to assess!

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week rides 11/7-15/7
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2016, 08:55:33 AM »
See you at BQ may be 9.50 thanks

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week rides 11/7-15/7
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2016, 01:16:42 PM »
Discretion was the better part of Valour for me Mal&Chris this morning.We scrapped the Bwllch and had a wet but very sociable ride round the normal route. Actually the only place it wasn't raining was Llantwit-sun shines on the Righteous or something?