My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
MID WEEK 13th - 17th June 2016
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: MID WEEK 13th - 17th June 2016 (Read 4544 times)
Paul Longthorn
Sr. Member
Posts: 330
MID WEEK 13th - 17th June 2016
«
on:
June 13, 2016, 03:34:28 PM »
Anyone fancy a spin tomorrow? I'm off work and weather looks dry but overcast. There was some talk of an alternative route, Tom?
Logged
Paul Longthorn
Sr. Member
Posts: 330
Re: MID WEEK 13th - 17th June 2016
«
Reply #1 on:
June 13, 2016, 07:33:30 PM »
Ok I'll be at the B&Q roundabout at 9:45 all welcome. Mid week route or suggestions on the day.
Logged
mal jones
Sr. Member
Posts: 458
Re: MID WEEK 13th - 17th June 2016
«
Reply #2 on:
June 13, 2016, 08:02:59 PM »
I Hope to be there Paul
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: MID WEEK 13th - 17th June 2016
«
Reply #3 on:
June 14, 2016, 08:03:50 AM »
As I'm sure you will have noticed it's raining and now BBC says it will rain all morning-what do you think Paul,Mal? As you have a rare day off I'm willing to give it a go if the rain is light Paul but as a retiree I don't have to go out this morning if you want to cancel!!
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: MID WEEK 13th - 17th June 2016
«
Reply #4 on:
June 14, 2016, 08:58:39 AM »
Still pouring here-I'n going to try and get out later poss this pm when the forecast is a bit better
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: MID WEEK 13th - 17th June 2016
«
Reply #5 on:
June 14, 2016, 09:07:04 AM »
Paul and I plan to try at one o clock-we'll be at B&Q unless it carries on raining as hard as now!!Probably won't fit in for anyone else but if it does see you at one unless I post here again!!
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: MID WEEK 13th - 17th June 2016
«
Reply #6 on:
June 14, 2016, 04:24:34 PM »
Paul and I managed a dry but very breezy ride this afternoon. Saw Carrie going the other way(twice!)and Keithx2 on the tandem also going with the wind(sensible people).If I hadn't decided to go into Bridgend to do a few chores I'd have got home in the dry! Hoping to get out again this week if the weather allows
Logged
Paul Longthorn
Sr. Member
Posts: 330
Re: MID WEEK 13th - 17th June 2016
«
Reply #7 on:
June 15, 2016, 11:12:43 AM »
HI All,
I'll looking to get out tomorrow morning, and ride the mid week route. Weather doesn't look great with sunny spells and showers.
I be at the B&Q roundabout 09:45 if anyone would like to join me. All welcome.
Paul
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: MID WEEK 13th - 17th June 2016
«
Reply #8 on:
June 15, 2016, 01:07:15 PM »
Hi Paul-I'll be there if it's not actually raining. I'll come to Llantwit but will turn back for Cowbridge-I'm under orders to collect Sarah's new specs from the optician!
Logged
Paul Longthorn
Sr. Member
Posts: 330
Re: MID WEEK 13th - 17th June 2016
«
Reply #9 on:
June 15, 2016, 04:07:46 PM »
OK Tom. I have just checked the forecast and dare I say looks OK between 10 and 12.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
MID WEEK 13th - 17th June 2016