Author Topic: 16.06.16 - Realtime R10/17  (Read 4813 times)

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
16.06.16 - Realtime R10/17
« on: June 12, 2016, 11:11:47 PM »

xrayspecs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
    • View Profile
Re: 16.06.16 - Realtime R10/17
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 08:45:36 AM »
https://www.cyclingtimetrials.org.uk/race-results/11949#anchor
Terrible weather (I think only rider number 1 got round in the dry ::)). Got my start time wrong and stood for 10 minutes in the rain ;was shivering at the start. There were a few riders missed their start time completely and arrived late while I was there.
I cheered myself up with a nice piece of Victoria sponge at the HQ.

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: 16.06.16 - Realtime R10/17
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 09:16:14 AM »
You did an excellent PB as well Chris and the Victoria Sponge was worth the trip.

Mark

Toestrapsteve

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 200
    • View Profile
Re: 16.06.16 - Realtime R10/17
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 12:28:56 PM »
Well done Chris, and Terry(PB?), Steve M also under '24' - go team Oggie

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Re: 16.06.16 - Realtime R10/17
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2016, 02:19:23 PM »
Well done to all.  I was Number 1 and I got wet too !

Terry A

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 265
    • View Profile
Re: 16.06.16 - Realtime R10/17
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2016, 04:42:58 PM »
... and a PB for Mark as well.

Next time the weather looks like that, I'm going to drive to the Hardwick .. that was a long 8 miles 'warm down' back to HQ - when bleep-ing freezing !!

Andrew S

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 27
    • View Profile
Re: 16.06.16 - Realtime R10/17
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2016, 11:59:06 AM »
Wow Chris,from your reports it does sound like you are having a terrible time this season riding faster and faster each week  ;)