Author Topic: Mid-Week rides wk 9/5-13/5  (Read 4241 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-Week rides wk 9/5-13/5
« on: May 09, 2016, 02:03:20 PM »
Should be out as normal tomorrow if the weather is ok-usual 9.45 at B&Q roundabout.
Hopefully will also be out later in the week.
Post here if you plan to be out!

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk 9/5-13/5
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 05:48:48 PM »
At the moment the forecast is pretty wet for the morning-may have to go out later or possibly Wednesday instead. I will look out of the window in the morning and post again!!

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk 9/5-13/5
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 07:05:50 PM »
I'm going to go out on wed Tom

Mark B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 461
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk 9/5-13/5
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2016, 07:10:15 PM »
I'm planning on being out on Friday - currently looking warm & dry.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk 9/5-13/5
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2016, 08:06:55 AM »
Not as bad as forecast but it is raining here now so will aim for later in the week.

Mark B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 461
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk 9/5-13/5
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2016, 01:05:07 PM »
I'll definitely be out tomorrow (Friday). I'll be at the usual place at 9.45. Hope to see others then.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk 9/5-13/5
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2016, 02:50:49 PM »
Steve C and I will be out but have a bit of bike maintainance to do first so may not get there for 9.45.Will head for Café Velo if delayed

Mark B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 461
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk 9/5-13/5
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2016, 07:42:52 PM »
Ok, see you at 9.45 or at Cafe Velo.