Author Topic: Mid-Week,18/4-22/4  (Read 3553 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-Week,18/4-22/4
« on: April 18, 2016, 10:06:51 AM »
Back in the swing again, weather forecast dry (but a 15+ degree drop from Italy will be a bit bracing).Anyway I plan to be out tomorrow-9.45 ay B&Q. Not sure who else will be out-not Carrie as she's had to have surgery on her thumb. If you will go skiing!
Let me know if you plan to be out. Hopefully also get out later in the week.

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week,18/4-22/4
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 06:03:19 PM »
Not sure tom got a bit of pain behind knee but I ll be there if it eases - malc

chris matt

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week,18/4-22/4
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 10:44:28 PM »
I'm in Tom see you there , but as you know may have to peel off to go to work , deep joy !!
 

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week,18/4-22/4
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 01:36:38 PM »
This morning saw the reunion of Chris M and Steve C-I felt tired enough anyway without trying to keep up with them battling for the primes! I was hoping Mal's injury would slow him down but no such luck.
We got chatting to a young lad in the café who was asking us about the club as he's from Maesteg but at Uni in Swansea. I said he'd be welcome on a club run but he said it would be difficult for him as he's riding for a team based in Italy and racing on the Continent. Rhys Williams-he rode the Tour of the Reservoirs last weekend and is hoping to race full time from this Summer when he finishes his degree. Sounds like a marrow escape for the Pacers!