Seven out for a Pacers hilly one. Dave, Steve C, Greg, Allan,Terry, Carl, (guest/new member?) and myself.
Fantastic day to be out on the bike, cool on the descents and in the shade but lovely in the sunshine.
Allan, in fine form set a good pace up Heol Spencer and to the base of the Bwlch. I was soon shelled out the back, being more handicapped than usual, thank you to Terry and Steve for the tow and in Steve's case the 'helping hand' up the Bwlch!
After climbing and descending the Rhigos I decided to head for home and the group split. Dave, Greg and Carl heading on to Devil's Elbow whilst the time challenged, injured and the 'muppet' wearing trainers decided to hit Aberdare for coffee and head home.
58 miles @ 17mph, not bad in trainers and a top 10 on strava

:-

ps In my defence I WAS meant to be running Llanelli marathon today!
pps Don't tell Chris Goodwin, as he gets to award the 'The Trophy' at the club dinner.