Author Topic: Mid-Week 4/4-8-4  (Read 2581 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-Week 4/4-8-4
« on: April 04, 2016, 09:43:59 AM »
Forecast for tomorrow not too bad so we should be ok for the normal Tuesday ride-9.45 at B&Q(unless forecast changes!).
I am away from Thursday for 10 days but I'm sure the regulars can sort mid-week rides out without me!!

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week 4/4-8-4
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 10:26:44 PM »
See you at 0945.

Mark

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week 4/4-8-4
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 02:16:25 PM »
6 out this morning but the lamppost discipline has gone to pot! Anyway,Mark P,Roy 2,Steve C Mal,Carrie(somewhat bravely/recklessly wearing shorts)and me. Nice spin but still a bit chilly! C'mon Spring.
I won't be out mid-week now for 2 weeks-Tues 19th -but I'm sure there'll be plenty of mid-week ambles in the meantime!

Terry A

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 265
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week 4/4-8-4
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 08:13:35 AM »
Planning to be out this morning for a mostly easy spin perhaps with a couple of harder intervals. Toasted fruit loaf in the mix of course.
Will be at B&Q at 9.45.