Author Topic: Mid-Week,21-25 March  (Read 4181 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-Week,21-25 March
« on: March 21, 2016, 04:12:21 PM »
I have to say getting back on the old war-horse today(only to go into Bridgend)was a bit of a shock to the system after that ultra light Centurion last week but I think I'll try and brave the normal Tuesday ride tomorrow. Not sure if anyone else can make it what with post Mallorca and pre-Easter but if you can 9.45 at B&Q roundabout as usual.
Don't know yet if I can get out again later in the week but will post here if so.

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week,21-25 March
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 06:33:55 PM »
I've got a lot on this week tom + you battered me on Sa colabra and I'm whacked won't be out till prob fri

Steve Chapman

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 209
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week,21-25 March
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 08:24:59 AM »
I'll be there this morning Tom, see you there

Carrie Williams

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 100
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week,21-25 March
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2016, 09:01:52 AM »
I'll join you at some point on the route but may not make B&Q.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week,21-25 March
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2016, 02:23:04 PM »
Just Steve and me at B&Q this morning but we were joined by Carrie and (unexpectedly)Mark P at CafĂ© Velo. A bit chilly and  the Mallorca trio all felt a bit stiff but back in the groove now!

Terry A

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 265
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week,21-25 March
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2016, 08:26:58 AM »
Planning to be out this morning & will be at B&Q at 9.45. Had a head-cold since Mallorca so not done anything & will be riding easy.

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week,21-25 March
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2016, 01:03:22 PM »
I've picked up a chest infection and need to take some more time off -   Shame as it's a great day for a ride unlike sat and sun I hope to be back next tues

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week,21-25 March
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2016, 01:38:22 PM »
You obviously emptied the tank in Majorca Mal! See you Tuesday.

Mark