Author Topic: Bell tt helmet  (Read 3913 times)

xrayspecs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
    • View Profile
Bell tt helmet
« on: March 01, 2016, 06:25:54 PM »
Hi
I have a pointy Bell tt helmet for £10.
Chris

Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
Re: Bell tt helmet
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 08:41:54 PM »
Does this mean you got a kask?

xrayspecs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
    • View Profile
Re: Bell tt helmet
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 01:18:52 PM »
That's correct; with the new visor fitting.

Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
Re: Bell tt helmet
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2016, 07:42:41 PM »
Is a great helmet if overpriced the kask bambino. I sometimes wear it on the normal bike for a quick blast. I actually brought the new visors over winter for my mk1 helmet.