My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid-Week 29/2-4/3
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: Mid-Week 29/2-4/3 (Read 8787 times)
Terry A
Sr. Member
Posts: 265
Re: Mid-Week 29/2-4/3
«
Reply #15 on:
March 04, 2016, 07:27:18 AM »
Hi Mark, think I mentioned it but just to confirm - I can not make this morning.
Be back around early afternoon and get a few miles in then if any good to you or anyone else.
Logged
Mark Pope
Hero Member
Posts: 675
Re: Mid-Week 29/2-4/3
«
Reply #16 on:
March 04, 2016, 07:35:14 AM »
Thanks for letting me know. I'll go out later this morning. See you Sunday.
Logged
Lee S
Jr. Member
Posts: 72
Re: Mid-Week 29/2-4/3
«
Reply #17 on:
March 04, 2016, 07:50:37 AM »
Hi Mark, I'm out this morning heading towards Pencoed, Tonteg, Pentyrch and back via Llantrisant and Llanharan. If you fancy joining me I'll meet you at 9am B & Q roundabout but I need to be back around 11:30.
Logged
Mark Pope
Hero Member
Posts: 675
Re: Mid-Week 29/2-4/3
«
Reply #18 on:
March 04, 2016, 03:49:16 PM »
Sorry Lee, only just picked up your message. We just missed each other today. I headed out towards Llantrisant as well, but started from Cafe Velo! See you Sunday.
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid-Week 29/2-4/3