My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid-week 15/2-19/2
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Mid-week 15/2-19/2 (Read 4678 times)
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Mid-week 15/2-19/2
«
on:
February 15, 2016, 12:07:59 PM »
Dare I tempt fate by saying the forecast for tomorrow is quite promising?Cold but dry.I plan to be at B&Q/Starbucks at the usual time of 9.45.I know Mapk P is hoping to be there.I think it's half term so some regulars may be missing but conversely maybe a few people may be available.Post here if you plan to come.
I should be out on Friday as well this week.
Logged
Mark Pope
Hero Member
Posts: 675
Re: Mid-week 15/2-19/2
«
Reply #1 on:
February 15, 2016, 01:38:11 PM »
I'll be there Tom. See you at 0945.
Mark
Logged
mal jones
Sr. Member
Posts: 458
Re: Mid-week 15/2-19/2
«
Reply #2 on:
February 15, 2016, 03:52:57 PM »
My winter bike is off the road so I'll be on my sons bike which ive never ridden and it's got campagnolo gears which I've never tried so you may have to be patient with me !!
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Mid-week 15/2-19/2
«
Reply #3 on:
February 15, 2016, 05:08:27 PM »
We're always patient!! See you in the morning!
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Mid-week 15/2-19/2
«
Reply #4 on:
February 16, 2016, 01:37:32 PM »
Me,Mark,Mal and the long awaited Midweek return of Roy(2)out this morning.Great day for a ride.Even a puncture(massive hedge cutting)around the coast couldn't dent the enjoyment!!
Logged
mal jones
Sr. Member
Posts: 458
Re: Mid-week 15/2-19/2
«
Reply #5 on:
February 17, 2016, 11:39:08 AM »
What a difference a day makes ! Torrential rain this morning post if you're out later in week
Logged
Mark B
Sr. Member
Posts: 461
Re: Mid-week 15/2-19/2
«
Reply #6 on:
February 18, 2016, 12:57:38 PM »
Mal, I intend to be out tomorrow as I'm now recovering from my cold.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid-week 15/2-19/2