Author Topic: Mid-Week 1/2-5/2  (Read 6000 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-Week 1/2-5/2
« on: February 01, 2016, 10:43:25 AM »
Somewhat surprisingly the forecast for tomorrow(Tuesday)isn't totally hopeless(albeit a bit windy).I plan to be at B&Q/Starbucks at 9.45 for a spin around the usual route-let me know if you plan to join me.
I can't do Friday this week but hope to get out on Thursday morning.

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week 1/2-5/2
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 12:17:29 PM »
Didn't ride on weekend so hope to be there tomorrow tom

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week 1/2-5/2
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 12:33:10 PM »
I'll be there Tom. See you at 0945.

Mark

Carrie Williams

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 100
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week 1/2-5/2
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 06:55:45 PM »
If I'm not at Starbucks then I'll join you along the route. I'm afraid I'm on my Mtb as my road bike is in for service. I'm hoping I won't hold you up too much.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week 1/2-5/2
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2016, 07:05:40 PM »
Thanks all for your replies-wind supposed to be dying down. You won't be holding me up Carrie!
See you all in the morning

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week 1/2-5/2
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2016, 03:02:50 PM »
We must be getting close to Mallorca-7 Balearic bound Oggies out this morning obviously in serious training now!-Mal,Mark P,Terry,Lee,Neil,Carrie&me.Normal route-at times as sunny as Mallorca but at no point was it as warm!
I can't get out this Friday-there may be others who can and will post here.
I am hoping to get out on Thursday morning if anyone else fancies a spin.

Mark B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 461
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week 1/2-5/2
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2016, 08:48:42 PM »
Tom, I'll be there in the morning. See you usual time & place.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week 1/2-5/2
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2016, 09:28:58 PM »
Hi Mark-not sure if you saw my earlier posts-I can't do tomorrow-others may be out though?

Mark B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 461
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week 1/2-5/2
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2016, 08:54:58 AM »
Sorry Tom, I missed that. I'll still be there at 9.45, if anyone else is out.

Terry A

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 265
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week 1/2-5/2
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2016, 07:37:17 PM »
Mark B, Tony M & myself off at 9.45 from B&Q on an amended (highly controversial stuff) mid week route to avoid the muck & potholes of the standard route. Enjoyable ride at a fair pace & joined in Cafe Velo by BB Bartle. Detour on return (to avoid a diesel spill in St Brides) which turned out to be exceptionally mucky. Still, no mishaps and a nice ride in the mild & dry - mostly.