Author Topic: Velindre Cancer Centre Fundraising Event  (Read 4561 times)

sianharris50

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 63
    • View Profile
Velindre Cancer Centre Fundraising Event
« on: November 09, 2013, 12:36:44 PM »
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!

Sainsburys Bridgend have given me a bag packing session on Friday 20th December 4.30-7.00 and have offered to put a bike in the foyer as well. Is anyone able to help out with the cycling in particular or the bag packing please. Thanks Sian.

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Velindre Cancer Centre Fundraising Event
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 09:49:47 AM »
Sorry Sian, I will be away for that evening what would the bike in the foyer involve, could we also make use of our "flags" for this occasion.

Chris Tasker

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 87
    • View Profile
Re: Velindre Cancer Centre Fundraising Event
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 10:16:08 AM »
I'm afraid I'll be heading to France that day for Christmas. Sorry Sian.