Author Topic: Website down?  (Read 2922 times)

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Website down?
« on: January 17, 2016, 05:58:23 PM »
Would be grateful if someone else could try the website.  Not getting much luck here.

If you get any error codes, please let me know and I will try to fix asap

Many thanks

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: Website down?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 06:16:25 PM »
Seems to be OK, just posted in club runs and accessed some of 'on your bike' pages!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 06:18:02 PM by Andy H »

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Re: Website down?
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2016, 06:39:46 PM »
Thanks for having a look.

I would like to say I am a genius for sorting it out - but in truth it sorted itself out in the end  ::)