Author Topic: Winter chain gang 9  (Read 3435 times)

xrayspecs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
    • View Profile
Winter chain gang 9
« on: December 08, 2015, 07:58:44 AM »
7 PM. Pace control a must! Hopefully I will make next week.

Shawn

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 139
    • View Profile
Re: Winter chain gang 9
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 09:59:38 PM »
Terry, Tony, Harpo, John, Mark E, Andy and me. (Don't think I missed anyone).

Disjointed, Monsoon, Times Between a short 53 and a long 56 (not including Marks puncture).
Pace control still dubious


Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: Winter chain gang 9
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 11:19:57 PM »
Did a bit of work for 5/6 laps hung on for dear life for 2/3 laps. Pace controlled to extract maximum suffering, thank you. Made me realised what I've missed the last 6 months or so. Downpour after 5 laps also helped! 😱