I have altered the header for these threads as I realised last week that it may not have been clear that this thread is intended for any rides during the week not just the regular Tuesday one.If any members are planning to go for a ride and are looking for some company the idea is that if you post here other members will know where to look!
Anyway this week I plan to be out for the normal Tuesday ride tomorrow-I know Mark P and Ron are hopeful of joining me-9.45 at Starbucks/B&Q roundabout-lanes to Llantwit/Café Velo,back along the coast.If you're free come & join us-all welcome,easy ride.
I'm hoping to get out Thursday/Friday this week as well, post here if you plan to get out.
As ever all rides are weather dependent I read this week that Eddy Merckx no longer goes out in the rain.If it's good enough for the Cannibal it's good enough for me!