Author Topic: Winter chain gang 8  (Read 3618 times)

xrayspecs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
    • View Profile
Winter chain gang 8
« on: December 01, 2015, 07:43:44 AM »
7 PM tonight. Mudguards required. I won't be there.
I would suggest that there is a show of hands at the start for those prepared to ride behind someone who has no guards....

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Re: Winter chain gang 8
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 08:31:37 AM »

I'm not getting a face full of water - get thee behind me - mudguardless cyclist !

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Re: Winter chain gang 8
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 08:39:10 PM »
 I think I counted 12 riders at the start. Mudguardless Mark ( Ellis) offered to go to the back but as it was dry and 13 degrees we spared him and he rode in the bunch. The shock of him turning up in longs and long sleeves was enough for us!  A very ragged first lap with a bit too much adrenaline necessitated a 'team talk' after which the session was disciplined and a good speed for early December.

Tony M

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 251
    • View Profile
Re: Winter chain gang 8
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2015, 08:09:32 PM »
Thanks to toestrapsteve for pulling me round for half the session.