Author Topic: Mid Week-wk of 23/11  (Read 3784 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid Week-wk of 23/11
« on: November 23, 2015, 01:54:36 PM »
Unfortunately the forecast for tomorrow isn't so good as today(of course!)but if it's not raining I plan to do the usual ride tomorrow-9.45 at B&Q/Starbucks.
Ideally will also be out on Friday for a pre-dinner spin.
Let me know if you are likely to be out either day!

Paul Longthorn

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 330
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week-wk of 23/11
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 03:01:10 PM »
I'll be there Tom. Weather looks overcast but ok

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week-wk of 23/11
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 03:03:59 PM »
I turned back yesterday not feeling too good but hope to be out tues

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week-wk of 23/11
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2015, 06:04:04 PM »
I'll be there. See you at 0945.

Mark

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week-wk of 23/11
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2015, 02:26:07 PM »
5 of us(Paul,Mark,Mal,Carrie and me)braved the weather this morning and were rewarded with a maily dry but blustery ride.We are hoping to get out on Friday but at the moment the forecast is a bit ominous-watch this space

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week-wk of 23/11
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2015, 04:16:58 PM »
Enjoyed the ride tom don't know how you manage it in a. Fixed gear

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week-wk of 23/11
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2015, 09:06:28 PM »
Forecast still rather wet for the morning.I'm going to play it by ear and try to nip out if it dries up-not too worried as I managed a (slow)50 miles today