Author Topic: Winter chain gang 4  (Read 4704 times)

xrayspecs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
    • View Profile
Winter chain gang 4
« on: November 03, 2015, 07:45:00 AM »
7PM tonight. I won't be there. If its wet please bring a mudguard...

Dave W

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
    • View Profile
Re: Winter chain gang 4
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 10:26:39 AM »
I'll be there mud guards  fitted  :o

will give a weather update later from my window  ::)

Dave W

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
    • View Profile
Re: Winter chain gang 4
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2015, 05:25:01 PM »
It's wet and dark  ::)

marknott

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 178
    • View Profile
Re: Winter chain gang 4
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 09:32:13 PM »
Hi All.

Four desperados out tonight Dave W,Toe strap Steve, Mark "I don't own a set of longs" Ellis and myself.

Rain wasn't too bad and temp was ok....a bit greasy on the corners but we all got round safely and the guys worked well together.

Good effort !!!

Just a reminder.......Please make sure you all turn up with a set of serviceable lights and at least a rear mudguard......think of your fellow rider behind you!!!!!!.....need I say anymore......no lights and mudguard...no ride with the gang !!!!!

Cheers.

Mark N


Dave W

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
    • View Profile
Re: Winter chain gang 4
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 10:20:08 PM »
Good effort tonight guys...don't think I had another lap in me ::)
Thanks

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Re: Winter chain gang 4
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2015, 09:46:35 AM »
I agree, eye infections and GI problems from getting a face full of water off the road...