Author Topic: Winter chain gang 2  (Read 7996 times)

xrayspecs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
    • View Profile
Winter chain gang 2
« on: October 20, 2015, 07:36:10 AM »
Tonight at 7PM. As last weeks post has over 100 views now I'm expecting a lot of riders.
I'll sort ability groups if there sufficient numbers; it worked well last week and everyone kept together.

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Re: Winter chain gang 2
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2015, 07:45:16 AM »

This is great training for the Club 59ers and indeed anyone who wants to hold some form over the winter...

Dave W

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
    • View Profile
Re: Winter chain gang 2
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2015, 08:44:23 AM »
I'll be there.. :o

Andy Green

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 25
    • View Profile
Re: Winter chain gang 2
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2015, 01:02:18 PM »
I'm gonna try to get there, didn't make any last year! Can someone post some directions coming from cowbridge on A48 please, thanks.

Dave W

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
    • View Profile
Re: Winter chain gang 2
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2015, 01:32:51 PM »
https://goo.gl/maps/QgT2Qrf4J7v



[attachment deleted by admin]

Andy Green

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 25
    • View Profile
Re: Winter chain gang 2
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2015, 02:17:29 PM »
Thanks Dave

Comedy Kev

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 27
    • View Profile
Re: Winter chain gang 2
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2015, 04:24:20 PM »
Should make it, at least it will give you all someone to chase down  :D

xrayspecs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
    • View Profile
Re: Winter chain gang 2
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2015, 08:40:47 PM »
Mark N, myself, Mark Ellis, Steve (formerly toestrap), Dave W, Harpo, Shawn and briefly Andy.
Slightly brisker than last week but overall good workout.
A prerequisite for these sessions is a front / rear light and being comfortable holding a wheel. If you are not, I would suggest coach Andy's sessions on Saturday afternoon, see coaching section. He taught both my girls to ride.

Terry A

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 265
    • View Profile
Re: Winter chain gang 2
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2015, 09:00:52 AM »
Ah ha - I see the stealth mode switch on my bike is working ... I'll turn it off for next week   ;D

xrayspecs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
    • View Profile
Re: Winter chain gang 2
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2015, 11:58:56 AM »
Sorry Terry; I remembered you later on. I knew there was one more.

Terry A

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 265
    • View Profile
Re: Winter chain gang 2
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2015, 07:47:39 PM »
No probs  - just didn't want to be drummed out of Club 59 for non-attendance at a chain gang especially when the weather was so good ie no excuses.  8)