My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Chain Gang
»
Winter chain gang 1
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Winter chain gang 1 (Read 3098 times)
xrayspecs
Hero Member
Posts: 607
Winter chain gang 1
«
on:
October 13, 2015, 07:53:28 AM »
Tonight 7 PM.
Meet tesco end of Bridgend industrial estate (opposite Biomet) car park.
Depending on numbers I'll try and sort into ability groups. I'll lead the slower group if there is one. I would expect no one to get dropped as the pace will be brisk rather than brutal as the aim is to preserve fitness over the winter with a one hour tempo ride.
Hopefully see you there.
Logged
xrayspecs
Hero Member
Posts: 607
Re: Winter chain gang 1
«
Reply #1 on:
October 13, 2015, 08:55:16 PM »
7 out Myself (full winter kit), Dave W, Andy's dodgy knees, Terry , Mark Nott, Mark Ellis (shorts and short sleeves) and Harpo.
Good disciplined ride. Very cold I thought , I'm sure I heard someone at the start say how mild it was...
Logged
Terry A
Sr. Member
Posts: 265
Re: Winter chain gang 1
«
Reply #2 on:
October 14, 2015, 09:16:15 AM »
Enjoyable session .... and my Garmin logged the temp as 6C dropping to 5C by the time I rode home. Mr Ellis made of tough stuff !!
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Chain Gang
»
Winter chain gang 1