Author Topic: exposed  (Read 5341 times)

Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
exposed
« on: October 17, 2013, 07:04:36 PM »
Ogmore Valley Wheeler members -

http://app.strava.com/clubs/ogmore-valley-wheelers

I posted this cos I had never bothered to look at it until now. It is a surprisingly interesting and just about everyone in the club who rides a bike (anyone who is anyone Andy H ;D) is on here!
 

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: exposed
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 08:38:50 PM »
Happy being a nobody, liked quote on a triathlon website.

"Strava is silly and promotes silliness"!

Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
Re: exposed
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 09:06:20 PM »
  :D I have a similar irrational aversion to Facebook Andy.

Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
Re: exposed
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 10:01:35 PM »
Happy being a nobody, liked quote on a triathlon website.

"Strava is silly and promotes silliness"!

That quote is pretty much spot on btw. But then you could say the same about dancing!

Shawn

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 139
    • View Profile
Re: exposed
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 10:03:38 PM »
Out of curiosity, does anyone have write access to the OVW Strava page?

I may have created the club Strava page, one evening whilst perusing the Interweb and supping a few beers, not sure if this then makes me the default administrator.


Jason T

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 590
    • View Profile
    • Instagram Stuff
Re: exposed
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2013, 08:10:43 AM »
It would appear that you are the OVW Club Page Owner/Admin, the only thing that I can do (a part from post rides/runs) is create a Discussion Thread.

I think that this might be useful in case the forum should go down for any reason and we can easily stay up-to-date for Club Runs, Forum Downtime etc.