Author Topic: Daily Mail 07.08.15 - Any one have one?  (Read 3892 times)

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Daily Mail 07.08.15 - Any one have one?
« on: August 12, 2015, 10:00:04 AM »
A bit random, I know

I am looking for a copy of the Daily Mail for Friday 7th August, or any idea as to how to get a copy.

Many thanks
Teresa

Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
Re: Daily Mail 07.08.15 - Any one have one?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 08:24:59 PM »
 :o :o :o Christ lets hope not!

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Re: Daily Mail 07.08.15 - Any one have one?
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 09:32:25 PM »
I was worried no one would actually admit to reading it.

You can always PM me if you are too embarrassed  ???

stevelandeg

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 173
    • View Profile
Re: Daily Mail 07.08.15 - Any one have one?
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2015, 04:39:02 PM »

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Re: Daily Mail 07.08.15 - Any one have one?
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 05:39:44 PM »
Thanks for that - I rang for a back issue today and they didn't have any  :(

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Daily Mail 07.08.15 - Any one have one?
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2015, 07:23:06 PM »
Teresa-just back from a week away.I don't wish to go into any details as to how/why etc  but I have in my possession a copy of the Daily Mail for the 7th August.You are welcome to it if you still need it!

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Re: Daily Mail 07.08.15 - Any one have one?
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2015, 07:56:42 PM »
Your secret is safe with me, Tom  ;)

Whenever you might pop to the club, I will take it off your hands.

In fact there will be a committee meeting on the 11th Sept (email yet to go out to members), so perhaps you would be kind enough to bring it along - In a plain brown wrapping, of course  :D