Author Topic: Mid-week wk of 27/7  (Read 8443 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-week wk of 27/7
« on: July 27, 2015, 10:00:12 AM »
If it ever stops raining(unlikely I know) I plan to get out this week.I could actually get out any day but plan to be out tomorrow morning and Thursday and/or Friday.I know most regulars are tied up with holidays but if anyone is about let me know!

Lee S

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 72
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week wk of 27/7
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 12:05:54 PM »
If it's dry (wishful thinking!) I'll be there in the morning Tom. Usual time, 9:45.

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week wk of 27/7
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 01:51:33 PM »
Just got off the phone to Behnaz and the weather looks better tomorrow, so painting and decorating on hold I should be out. Tom and I will go over the Mr Tumble questions.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week wk of 27/7
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 03:44:50 PM »
Thanks both-I'll be there at 9.45-will post if raining!

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week wk of 27/7
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 02:49:17 PM »
4 of us out on what passes for a good day(weather-wise)this Summer.Warm enough for us to sit outside at Café Velo anyway-Ron,Steve C &Lee joined me.
We're hoping to get out again this week,Thursday and/or Friday-more info to follow here(the plan is to make the Broonwagon our café stop on the next ride!)

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week wk of 27/7
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2015, 05:39:37 PM »
Nice ride out today, dry but windy, pins were still tired after yesterdays stint. Tom Joe's results 1 51 are on the TT page.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week wk of 27/7
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2015, 07:01:05 PM »
Thanks Ron-1.51 is pretty good for a 100 !

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week wk of 27/7
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2015, 06:10:35 AM »
Dan Colman beat him by 1 second, that would keep me awake at night.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week wk of 27/7
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2015, 07:52:16 AM »
you may have missed my point Ron!

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week wk of 27/7
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2015, 11:21:18 AM »
Anyone fancy a trip over the Bwllch in the morning(Thursday)-up via Ogmore Vale,down Afan Valley and either left via Maesteg and a coffee stop at Bryngarw or all the way down for coffee at the Broomwagon.I know Lee is off all week so may be up for this as forecast not too bad!I can be flexible time wise-post here if up for this

Lee S

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 72
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week wk of 27/7
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2015, 12:41:53 PM »
I'll be there Tom. Shall I meet you 9am at Physiques or would you rather go a bit earlier at 8:30?

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week wk of 27/7
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2015, 01:18:39 PM »
9 is fine Lee-I'll see you there and anyone else who's about!

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week wk of 27/7
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2015, 07:05:49 AM »
Friday for me Tom.

Steve Chapman

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 209
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week wk of 27/7
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2015, 07:56:46 AM »
I'll be out, see you at 9am

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week wk of 27/7
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2015, 03:26:52 PM »
Steve C,Lee and I went up the Bwllch from Ogmore side this morning,spurning Bryngarw in favour of The Broomwagon café where Lee sampled the Victoria sponge and chocolate milksake!Didn't seem to slow him down!50 or so sociable miles on a (mainly)sunny morning(freezing coming down the Bwllch mind)
Lee and Steve are on holiday this week so possibly getting out tomorrow with Ron(not sure yet if I can make that)