Author Topic: Port Talbot Wheelers Open 10 TT & 7th Celtic Series Event 14th July 2015  (Read 3108 times)

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Very wet conditions last night with little wind, avoiding the wet steel manholes on the way up to the first turn and general bad visibility was a problem. Chris that visor will come off your helmet to improve visibility in the wet, someone has the knowhow.

Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
I can't successfully wear a visor or glasses in TT in any conditions. Rain or sweat always gets on inside of lenses and impedes my vision. Must be the shape of my head!

xrayspecs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
    • View Profile
Yes I hope so I couldn't see a thing except by angling my head to peer through the nose gap so lost a lot of time on the corners and the turns as I didn't want to come off.
2330, went away feeling i should have done better as was still fresh at the end.
Got held up on the a465 for 30 minutes on the way home.