Author Topic: Mid week week of 22/6-Tom's last ride..  (Read 2652 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid week week of 22/6-Tom's last ride..
« on: June 22, 2015, 02:57:00 PM »
well for a few weeks anyway!I plan to get out as normal tomorrow9.45 at B&Q  normal route.Ron and Mark P made positive noises about joining me-anyone else out?I am away  for a while after that-next Tuesday I can make is 21st July but I'm sure the usual gang will be out in my absence!

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Mid week week of 22/6-Tom's last ride..
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 05:12:14 PM »
Hi Tom,

I'll be there at 0945 tomorrow. The forecast is great with sunshine and hardly any wind (for a change).


Mark

Terry A

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 265
    • View Profile
Re: Mid week week of 22/6-Tom's last ride..
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 08:08:30 AM »
A rare one for me - saying upfront that I'll be there .... but I'll be there.