Author Topic: Ogmore Valley Wheelers Inspiring Wales to Cycle  (Read 4872 times)


Terry A

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 265
    • View Profile
Re: Ogmore Valley Wheelers Inspiring Wales to Cycle
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 04:20:49 PM »
Well well; thanks for posting this Rob and I should be saying what a great article etc etc .... but I'm going to confess that I was more interested in noting that the Oggie in the photo is yours truly - and my better side I think   ::)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 04:36:40 PM by Terry A »

Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
Re: Ogmore Valley Wheelers Inspiring Wales to Cycle
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 05:48:44 PM »
so any idea when and where the photo is from terry?

Terry A

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 265
    • View Profile
Re: Ogmore Valley Wheelers Inspiring Wales to Cycle
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2015, 07:39:40 PM »
Well it's the Velothon for certain Rob (can see the bike numbers), although no good idea of where. Before the Tumble for sure as it was less congested by then. Somewhere out Caerleon way would be my best guess