My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid-Week Ride(s)week of 12/1/15
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Mid-Week Ride(s)week of 12/1/15 (Read 3742 times)
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Mid-Week Ride(s)week of 12/1/15
«
on:
January 12, 2015, 09:05:16 AM »
As ever-weather permitting-I plan to be out tomorrow-9.45 at B&Q roundabout.Let me know if you can make that.Possibly out Friday as well-will post later in the week
Logged
Carrie Williams
Full Member
Posts: 100
Re: Mid-Week Ride(s)week of 12/1/15
«
Reply #1 on:
January 12, 2015, 10:28:07 PM »
I can make it, however, i think I'll reserve judgement until I've seen the weather tomorrow!
Logged
ron b
Hero Member
Posts: 1253
Re: Mid-Week Ride(s)week of 12/1/15
«
Reply #2 on:
January 13, 2015, 11:59:19 AM »
Bit chilly and wet out today, so no café stop and a slightly different ride, 2 hours around the lanes. Feet were very cold, Seal skinz or not?
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Mid-Week Ride(s)week of 12/1/15
«
Reply #3 on:
January 13, 2015, 12:56:13 PM »
You should have said you were coming Ron.As it was torrential at 9.45 I waited till 10.30 and just got back ,having avoided any showers.We're hoping to get out on Friday
Logged
RoyH
Full Member
Posts: 119
Re: Mid-Week Ride(s)week of 12/1/15
«
Reply #4 on:
January 15, 2015, 06:45:27 PM »
Are you out tomorrow Tom? I'll be at B&Q 9.45 if you are.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid-Week Ride(s)week of 12/1/15