My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
»
Glamorgan Gazette CARTEN100 article link
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Glamorgan Gazette CARTEN100 article link (Read 4530 times)
sianharris50
Jr. Member
Posts: 63
Glamorgan Gazette CARTEN100 article link
«
on:
May 15, 2014, 08:03:06 PM »
Check out the Glamorgan Gazette I've made it to page 15, and once again the Oggies got a mention - cool
«
Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 08:55:30 PM by sianharris50
»
Logged
Teresa
Administrator
Hero Member
Posts: 924
Re: Glamorgan Gazette
«
Reply #1 on:
May 15, 2014, 09:14:58 PM »
Can we have your autograph now before you get too famous
Will search out a copy tomorrow
Logged
sianharris50
Jr. Member
Posts: 63
Re: Glamorgan Gazette
«
Reply #2 on:
May 19, 2014, 08:53:38 PM »
Here's the link for the CARTEN100 article.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/1959561_10201229711743531_7357547426626055040_n.jpg
Logged
Teresa
Administrator
Hero Member
Posts: 924
Re: Glamorgan Gazette CARTEN100 article link
«
Reply #3 on:
May 20, 2014, 01:41:35 PM »
That is a really great article - thanks for the link (cos I forgot to buy the paper
)
Logged
Shawn
Full Member
Posts: 139
Re: Glamorgan Gazette CARTEN100 article link
«
Reply #4 on:
May 20, 2014, 06:33:38 PM »
Great article Sian.
My boss is also doing the Boston - New York, keep an eye out for him Tristram Evans. I will see if I can drag him along for a club TT before then and introduce you if you are around.
I thought the Glamorgan Gem was free
Logged
sianharris50
Jr. Member
Posts: 63
Re: Glamorgan Gazette CARTEN100 article link
«
Reply #5 on:
May 20, 2014, 10:41:38 PM »
That'll be cool as I don't know anyone, going solo, I'm going 15-22nd September.
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Glamorgan Gazette CARTEN100 article link
«
Reply #6 on:
May 21, 2014, 08:32:23 AM »
The Gem is free Shaun but the Gazette being a small cog in the MediaWales Group certainly is not!
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
»
Glamorgan Gazette CARTEN100 article link