My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid-Week rides wk of 1/4
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Mid-Week rides wk of 1/4 (Read 4427 times)
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Mid-Week rides wk of 1/4
«
on:
April 01, 2019, 07:01:39 PM »
Forecast this week nothing like so good as last but if it's ok in the morning I plan to be at B&Q at 9.45 as usual.Anyone else planning to be out?
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 1/4
«
Reply #1 on:
April 02, 2019, 07:55:51 AM »
Still raining in Llantwit-due to clear up so I'm going to delay going out.
Logged
geoffh
Full Member
Posts: 103
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 1/4
«
Reply #2 on:
April 02, 2019, 08:49:35 PM »
Saw you out today Tom - bit tough in that wind though, Ogmore Beach looking spectacular as always!
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 1/4
«
Reply #3 on:
April 02, 2019, 09:43:35 PM »
Yes Geoff,I didn't realise you planned to be out-as you saw I delayed leaving till about half nine-I'd committed to going round the opposite way by then-saw Patrick out as well.Maybe later in the week?
Logged
geoffh
Full Member
Posts: 103
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 1/4
«
Reply #4 on:
April 02, 2019, 11:32:14 PM »
Today's outing more opportunistic than planned, Tom. Meanwhile various commitments keep me pinned to the house until after the w/end. Indeed I would have volunteered to assist in some way at the event on Sunday had I been available. See you soon.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid-Week rides wk of 1/4