My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
»
Return of Club Trophies.
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Return of Club Trophies. (Read 6273 times)
norman james
Full Member
Posts: 179
Return of Club Trophies.
«
on:
October 15, 2018, 05:21:28 PM »
Gentlemen, will those of you still in possession of Club Trophies kindly return them to me as soon as possible.
The list is as follows:-
Mark Bryant - one trophy.
Mark Rosser - six trophies.
Andy Harries - one trophy.
Richard Bowmer - one trophy.
Rob Powell - one trophy.
Steve Curry - one trophy.
Paul Nicholas - three trophies.
Thanks to Terry Anthony who has already returned his trophies.
I need them back for the engraver to do his magic before the next Annual Dinner and Presentations.
Many thanks, Norman.
Logged
Dave W
Global Moderator
Hero Member
Posts: 626
Re: Return of Club Trophies.
«
Reply #1 on:
October 15, 2018, 07:09:35 PM »
I'll bring mine back this Friday
Logged
Greg B
Sr. Member
Posts: 470
Re: Return of Club Trophies.
«
Reply #2 on:
October 15, 2018, 07:33:56 PM »
Ive got the frame with the old red pair of cycling shorts in my office, will be glad to see the back if it!!
Logged
Reece0
Full Member
Posts: 230
Re: Return of Club Trophies.
«
Reply #3 on:
October 15, 2018, 08:08:11 PM »
I've got the coveted reliability trophy. I'm not around this weekend but will try and drop off on the 25th.
Logged
Paul Nicholas
Full Member
Posts: 229
Re: Return of Club Trophies.
«
Reply #4 on:
October 15, 2018, 09:09:49 PM »
I've broken my arm so I'm unable to drive for a couple of weeks. Think I will be back driving by the 26th is that soon enough, otherwise I could make some other arrangements.
Logged
Andy H
Hero Member
Posts: 2111
Re: Return of Club Trophies.
«
Reply #5 on:
October 15, 2018, 09:59:10 PM »
I'm away this week, Norman. I was intending to bring the trophy and the Lantern Rouge back next Friday 26th.
Let me know if you need them sooner.
Logged
RichardB
Hero Member
Posts: 1387
Re: Return of Club Trophies.
«
Reply #6 on:
October 16, 2018, 07:47:21 AM »
I'm not around either this Friday, will return on the 26th if that is ok?
Logged
norman james
Full Member
Posts: 179
Re: Return of Club Trophies.
«
Reply #7 on:
October 17, 2018, 03:37:22 AM »
To Reece, Paul, Andy and Richard,
Thanks for your replies. I'll be at the Club on 26th to receive your trophies.
Cheers, Norman.
Logged
Rob P
Jr. Member
Posts: 63
Re: Return of Club Trophies.
«
Reply #8 on:
October 22, 2018, 09:24:23 AM »
Norman, I am definitely not in possession of any trophies! I would remember if I'd had to carry any back with me because I rode home from the dinner :-)
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
»
Return of Club Trophies.