My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Saturday 21st
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Saturday 21st (Read 3186 times)
Ben
Global Moderator
Hero Member
Posts: 778
Saturday 21st
«
on:
April 17, 2018, 09:59:39 AM »
Is there anyone up for a ride on Saturday at all?
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Saturday 21st
«
Reply #1 on:
April 17, 2018, 12:31:55 PM »
meeting at Café Velo at 10.30 Ben if you fancy joining us
Logged
Ade
Jr. Member
Posts: 52
Re: Saturday 21st
«
Reply #2 on:
April 17, 2018, 09:32:25 PM »
I'm up for that.
Logged
Ben
Global Moderator
Hero Member
Posts: 778
Re: Saturday 21st
«
Reply #3 on:
April 17, 2018, 09:42:59 PM »
I shall be at Cafe Velo at 10.30 then. I'd like to do a few hills though.
Logged
Roy Richards
Newbie
Posts: 44
Re: Saturday 21st
«
Reply #4 on:
April 18, 2018, 09:28:16 AM »
I shall be there too. (my confirmation Mark).
Roy2.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Saturday 21st