Author Topic: Sunday 19th Feb  (Read 2944 times)

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Sunday 19th Feb
« on: February 18, 2017, 08:48:23 AM »
Anyone not wanting to do the reliability ride I'll be out and about. I'll be at Physiques around 9ish. Looking to do about 40ish miles.

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Sunday 19th Feb
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 12:21:50 PM »
I'm meeting Tom at the top of coity where M4 crosses at 9.30 going to bwlch

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Re: Sunday 19th Feb
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 01:43:41 PM »
Which way? I don't mind the Maesteg side but the Nanty-Moel side breaks me :-(

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Sunday 19th Feb
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2017, 02:45:28 PM »
I don't mind see what Tom thinks

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Sunday 19th Feb
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2017, 07:29:28 PM »
I'd thought to do our hilly mid-week ride Ben.Coity Common,Llangeinor,Nantymoel by the back road,Bwllch,Afan valley to the Maesteg.Caurrau turning,through Maesteg,turn to Shwtt-coffee at Bryngarw and home over the Common.It is hilly but well within your compass!