Author Topic: Travel Insuance  (Read 3326 times)

Paul Longthorn

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 330
    • View Profile
Travel Insuance
« on: August 08, 2016, 01:52:39 PM »
HI All,

I'm going on Holiday and am planning on hiring a bike, I usually use Halifax but they no longer provide. Could anyone recommend a company I can get normal travel insurance for the family, but enjoy the odd ride out on a bike.

Thanks Paul

Dave W

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
    • View Profile
Re: Travel Insuance
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 02:39:01 PM »
go on www.quidco.co.uk and sign up
at the moment Alpha insurance is giving 20% cashback, I used these for the Mallorca trip  ;D

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Travel Insuance
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 01:47:29 PM »
Give pedal cover a ring  local firm based in ewenny Darren Thomas is a good guy nice friendly service and usually match other companies