Author Topic: Mid-Week 29/2-4/3  (Read 8785 times)

Terry A

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 265
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week 29/2-4/3
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2016, 07:27:18 AM »
Hi Mark, think I mentioned it but just to confirm - I can not make this morning.

Be back around early afternoon and get a few miles in then if any good to you or anyone else.

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week 29/2-4/3
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2016, 07:35:14 AM »
Thanks for letting me know. I'll go out later this morning. See you Sunday.

Lee S

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 72
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week 29/2-4/3
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2016, 07:50:37 AM »
Hi Mark, I'm out this morning heading towards Pencoed, Tonteg, Pentyrch and back via Llantrisant and Llanharan. If you fancy joining me I'll meet you at 9am B & Q roundabout but I need to be back around 11:30.

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week 29/2-4/3
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2016, 03:49:16 PM »
Sorry Lee, only just picked up your message. We just missed each other today. I headed out towards Llantrisant as well, but started from Cafe Velo! See you Sunday.