My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid-week ride Tuesday 18th Nov
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Mid-week ride Tuesday 18th Nov (Read 3146 times)
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Mid-week ride Tuesday 18th Nov
«
on:
November 17, 2014, 09:55:11 AM »
The forecast is a bit better tomorrow so I plan to get out.I think Carrie and Mark P are both available-Paul is hoping to join us.If it's easier to fit in with the school run I'm happy to meet at 9.45 at the usual place(B&Q)'Let me know here if that's better.
I'm hoping Ron will join us and spend some of his TT winnings(which I gave him yesterday)on us!
Post here if you plan to come so we don't go without you(normal route 35/40 miles coffee stop at Café Velo)
Logged
Mark Pope
Hero Member
Posts: 675
Re: Mid-week ride Tuesday 18th Nov
«
Reply #1 on:
November 17, 2014, 06:51:32 PM »
I'll be there. See you at B&Q at 0945.
Mark
Logged
Carrie Williams
Full Member
Posts: 100
Re: Mid-week ride Tuesday 18th Nov
«
Reply #2 on:
November 17, 2014, 10:05:45 PM »
I'm hoping to be there and 9.45 is great.
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Mid-week ride Tuesday 18th Nov
«
Reply #3 on:
November 18, 2014, 02:39:18 PM »
Just me Mark&Carrie this morning(where were you Ron?).Lovely sunny morning,v pleasant ride.Whilst at our Café Velo coffee stop we were joined by Maesteg Velo-7 or 8 strong for a mid-week ride but not so sure about the rather lurid pink kit!
Logged
ron b
Hero Member
Posts: 1253
Re: Mid-week ride Tuesday 18th Nov
«
Reply #4 on:
November 18, 2014, 07:52:57 PM »
I've got a good excuse Tom.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid-week ride Tuesday 18th Nov