Author Topic: Winter Chain gang 10  (Read 5841 times)

xrayspecs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
    • View Profile
Winter Chain gang 10
« on: December 05, 2017, 07:58:01 AM »
7PM. Steady on the corners.

Chriscronin76

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 37
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Chain gang 10
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 09:17:33 AM »
I'll be there to say hello and then do the slow plod around. I've some nice shiny new cycling shoes, so don't laugh if I forget to unclip and fall over  :)

Mark B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 461
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Chain gang 10
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 10:29:41 AM »
I aim to be there.

Terry A

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 265
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Chain gang 10
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 11:40:34 AM »
Not quite decision made .... but unlikely to be there. Currently piddling down and does not look like improving 🌧🌧

Greg B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 470
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Chain gang 10
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2017, 02:44:26 PM »
I wont be there tonight sorry, out with Keith

Chriscronin76

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 37
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Chain gang 10
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2017, 09:50:57 PM »
Thankfully you were a minute too late to see me fall over at the junction where you passed me, I've been assured it's a natural part of getting used to SPDs though!

Mark B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 461
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Chain gang 10
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2017, 01:01:13 PM »
Hope you’re ok Chris. Yes, we all do it at first (I keeled over in on a club ride a few years ago at the lights at the top of Cowbridge. I just couldn’t unclip!)