Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - darrenhens

Pages: [1]
1
General Discussion / Re: garmin 310xt ?
« on: April 10, 2014, 12:59:05 PM »
Ah to be honest jas it's about 90% cycling I do with the odd run but after the first weeks trial I can conclude that it is perfect for my rides down the coast way. Which, with strava on my phone used to regularly lose signal this this keeps on track I g  ;D
Daz

2
General Discussion / Re: garmin 310xt ?
« on: April 04, 2014, 12:17:11 PM »
Ah I read that review on my night shift last night and ordered the 310 😄 it looks ideal for me so fingers crossed! X

3
General Discussion / garmin 310xt ?
« on: April 03, 2014, 08:08:56 PM »
Hello lads/ladies
As the title suggests I am thinking of getting one of these watches as I am fed up of using my phone which a, drains my battery and b, seems to lose GPS signal regular, has anyone else got one of these and would they recommend them? They are £130 at the moment so is that good for the money or is there a better one? I would like it to be able to pair up with strava or endomondo btw

Thanks in advance

Daz

4
Club Runs / Re: Club Run 23.03.2014
« on: March 24, 2014, 09:55:49 AM »
hello
let me first introduce myself as darren, i was with you guys on the ride yesterday. i was on the blue and white carrera, i enjoyed the ride and am looking forward to going again!
daz

Pages: [1]