Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Carrie Williams

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
1
Club Runs / Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 30/4
« on: May 03, 2018, 08:49:03 PM »
Just wondering if anyone is planning on meeting at B&Q tomorrow? Tom & I were going to cycle in from Llantwit but would prefer not to ride to Bridgend if no one is going to be there!!

2
Club Runs / Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 16/4
« on: April 19, 2018, 11:22:06 PM »
I have loads to do fir Mallorca so may not make Ewenny but will try and join you at some point on the route and for coffee.

3
Club Runs / Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 16/4
« on: April 17, 2018, 08:38:53 AM »
I’m meeting Sarah at Watery lane at 9.30 as she needs to get a run in straight after our ride. We’ll try and pick you up at some stage during the route. I’m out on Friday if anyone else is.

4
Club Runs / Re: Mid-week rides wk of 2/4
« on: April 06, 2018, 10:22:51 PM »
Just Chris M and myself out today, probably just as well as we went through the roughest lanes which resulted in Chris puncturing - which I of course mended!  Nice route and great weather.

5
Club Runs / Re: Mid-week rides wk of 2/4
« on: April 03, 2018, 08:48:19 AM »
I’m hoping to be in Llantwit for 11,if I don’t see you before  perhaps Tom/Mal could text me with your coffee stop?

6
Club Runs / Re: Mid-week rides wk of 26/3
« on: March 28, 2018, 08:50:33 PM »
Sorry about that Tom, you were braver than me!  I’m planning on riding on Friday if the weather is ok and I think Kate Anstey may join me and anyone else who is out.

7
Club Runs / Re: Mid-week rides wk of 26/3
« on: March 27, 2018, 08:27:36 AM »
Weather grim, it’s pouring with rain and thick fog in Llandow so sadly I’m giving it a miss but may go later.

8
Club Runs / Re: Mid-week rides wk of 26/3
« on: March 26, 2018, 11:07:05 PM »
I’m out tomorrow and Sarah is up for a ride. We can both make it to b&q for 9.45, but if no one minds we could do with riding the mid week route the opposite way (Coast first) as we both need to be back by 12.30 (Sarah can drop off at Welsh St Donats and I can do the same at Aberthin)

9
Club Runs / Re: Tuesday 20th March
« on: March 19, 2018, 09:56:31 PM »
All sounds good, let’s decide tomorrow depending on conditions. If our original route is not possible, perhaps we can find an alternative with a bit of climbing as Sarah & I need to get some hills in!  Sorry Mal, but you’ll thank me when we are in Mallorca!!

10
Club Runs / Re: Friday 16th March
« on: March 15, 2018, 09:36:00 PM »
See you tomorrow at B&Q

11
Club Runs / Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 12/2
« on: February 15, 2018, 07:38:25 PM »
I should be there but dependent on school bus turning up. If I’m not there then carry on without me and I’ll make it to Cafe Velo.

12
Club Runs / Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 5/2
« on: February 09, 2018, 08:14:06 AM »
I’ll join you at some point. Will aim for Ewenny Garden Centre for 10 but don’t wait if I’m not there.

13
Club Runs / Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 9/1
« on: January 12, 2018, 08:50:16 AM »
The fog is really thick and visibility poor so I’ll probably see you at the cafe instead of riding to Bridgend.

14
Club Runs / Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 9/1
« on: January 11, 2018, 08:33:28 PM »
I hope to be there but if not, I will join you at some point

15
Club Runs / Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 9/1
« on: January 09, 2018, 09:33:17 AM »
Hoping to join you at some point today and I’m out in Friday.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7