Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - DanB

Pages: [1]
1
Club Runs / Re: Amblers Ride 27th January
« on: January 23, 2019, 10:54:20 PM »
Unfortunately I won’t be out this Sunday. Been ordered to go to Folly Farm with the kiddies  :-\

Looking at the weather, may have to have a few hours on the turbo on Saturday  :'(

2
Club Runs / Re: Amblers Ride 13th January
« on: January 12, 2019, 09:38:34 AM »
Great Thanks Ben.

I’m assuming you are going up Heol Spencer on the way out? If my wife is back I will defo join you up in Coity


3
Club Runs / Re: Amblers Ride 13th January
« on: January 11, 2019, 09:55:08 PM »
Hi Ben, what time are you leaving on Sunday pls? May have to meet you up in Coity 😀

Pages: [1]