My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Rosssheehan on January 17, 2015, 02:20:27 PM

Title: Hi guys
Post by: Rosssheehan on January 17, 2015, 02:20:27 PM
Hi I would like to introduce my self. I'm Ross I live in ogmore vale and I only joined the club last night. I'm pretty new to road bikes but have enjoyed what I have done so far. I'm looking to gain knowledge and hopefully compete.

Thanks
Title: Re: Hi guys
Post by: Jsaunders on January 17, 2015, 03:47:33 PM
Hi Ross
I spoke with you at the club last night just turn up at 09:30 at brackla, I'm sure there will be a warm welcome for you mate,
Hi I would like to introduce my self. I'm Ross I live in ogmore vale and I only joined the club last night. I'm pretty new to road bikes but have enjoyed what I have done so far. I'm looking to gain knowledge and hopefully compete.

Thanks