Author Topic: Hi guys  (Read 2718 times)

Rosssheehan

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 33
    • View Profile
Hi guys
« on: January 17, 2015, 02:20:27 PM »
Hi I would like to introduce my self. I'm Ross I live in ogmore vale and I only joined the club last night. I'm pretty new to road bikes but have enjoyed what I have done so far. I'm looking to gain knowledge and hopefully compete.

Thanks

Jsaunders

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
    • View Profile
Re: Hi guys
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2015, 03:47:33 PM »
Hi Ross
I spoke with you at the club last night just turn up at 09:30 at brackla, I'm sure there will be a warm welcome for you mate,
Hi I would like to introduce my self. I'm Ross I live in ogmore vale and I only joined the club last night. I'm pretty new to road bikes but have enjoyed what I have done so far. I'm looking to gain knowledge and hopefully compete.

Thanks