My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Chris Tasker on November 05, 2013, 06:10:06 PM

Title: Club Kit order
Post by: Chris Tasker on November 05, 2013, 06:10:06 PM
Hi folks, I'd just like to let you know that the latest kit order has arrived. I haven't passed it to Mary yet but I would imagine that it will be for sale a week on Friday at the Friday Club night.

Chris
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: traine on November 08, 2013, 07:46:35 PM
Chris

Great, but the Auction is on the 15th. 7.30 to 10.00pm. Please be aware it is likely to be a busy night. Hopefully a few of the people who would not bother with the auction will turn up to swell the numbers and have a bit of fun. If they have kit or bike bits to sell thy should be there at about 7.45pm. If they are buying, 8.15 would be OK.

Tim
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: Terry A on November 10, 2013, 09:45:01 PM
Hi Chris,

I missed the order process - are there any 'spares' or was it only those specific items that people wanted that were ordered ?

Thanks,

Terry
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: Chris Tasker on November 11, 2013, 10:14:20 AM
Terry, there were a few extra items ordered, best bet is to pop down on a Friday evening and take a look in the kit locker.

Chris
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: RichardB on November 19, 2013, 10:28:23 PM
All,
I ordered a Medium gillet but Decca have delivered a Large to the Club for me on the basis that the gillets were coming up small. The Large is too large for me, I need the next size down I think. All my other club kit is also Medium.
Does anyone else who ordered a Gillet and have been given the next size up have the same problem as me?
If it is just me I'll look to sell on my gillet.
If not then I'm happy to pick up this issue with Decca if appropriate.
Chris, I hope you are ok with this approach? This is only a suggestion, I don't want to be treading on anyone's toes here.
Thanks
Richard
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: Tom on November 20, 2013, 07:53:16 AM
Hi Richard-I ordered a Medium gilet but haven't been able to go and collect it yet(and I'm away this Friday)so I don't know what's there.I tried a large on before ordering and it was much too big so I'll be a very unhappy bunny if I've got the same problem.If you're at club this Friday I'm happy for you to check out my gilet if you want too
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: Chris Tasker on November 20, 2013, 08:43:18 AM
I've emailed Decca to highlight this potential issue and have let Mary know as well. Once we know how many need reordering I'm sure Decca will get it sorted quickly.
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: xrayspecs on November 20, 2013, 03:18:45 PM
Small is small though i.e fits someone of my size perfectly if anyone was wondering.
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: RichardB on November 20, 2013, 07:11:39 PM
Tom, I can check what's there for you if you like but I would expect it is going to be a large. You are welcome to try mine on for size in the meantime?

Thanks for your help with this Chris T.

And Chris G if you are a definite small then you'll appreciate I'm not 2 sizes bigger and a large. So did you order a small and get a small or is this one you had previously?
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: Tom on November 20, 2013, 10:04:11 PM
Thanks Richard-I have already tried the large one which was surplus stock and it's too big!
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: Chris Tasker on November 21, 2013, 07:34:26 AM
Tom, Decca have only just resized their gilets so you may find that the new one fits fine, don't dismiss it until you have tried it on please. As I said previously I will get this rectified with Decca.

Whilst clothing is a hot topic the club needs to identify a volunteer to run with the clothing orders, if anyone wants to take this really rewarding  ::) position on please make yourself known. I won't be coordinating another order as I'm sorting my life out in preparation for leaving the RAF (and the UK).

Chris
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: Chris Tasker on November 21, 2013, 09:36:47 AM
I've just asked Decca to make us the gilets as originally ordered. They have said they'll get it sorted as a matter if urgency. If you ordered a gilet and it came I'm too large please return it (unused obviously) and another will arrive pretty soon (fingers crossed).

Chris
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: Tom on November 21, 2013, 02:21:22 PM
Thanks Chris-I'd be pretty confident if Richard's is too big mine will be but I take the point.I don't want to hold everything up but I'm away this weekend and of course next Friday is the Club Dinner so I won't be able to get it till 6/12.If that would hold things up I wonder if anyone would want to bring it to the club dinner so I can check it-I'd be happy to pay at the dinner!
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: Jason T on November 21, 2013, 02:30:10 PM
Would anyone have an idea of the current Long Sleeve & Short Sleeve Jersey prices... just so I can ensure I have enough cash when I pop along to a club night?

Cheers
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: xrayspecs on November 21, 2013, 02:50:57 PM
Is your knee OK?
I looked up what a dremel is , looks pretty fearsome.
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: Jason T on November 21, 2013, 04:31:06 PM
It is Thank You... well, in a not very painful type of way.

My ribs on the other hand are bruised at best guess which has kept me off the bike this week  :-[
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: RichardB on November 21, 2013, 04:32:55 PM
I've just asked Decca to make us the gilets as originally ordered. They have said they'll get it sorted as a matter if urgency. If you ordered a gilet and it came I'm too large please return it (unused obviously) and another will arrive pretty soon (fingers crossed).

Chris

Thanks Chris
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: stevelandeg on November 21, 2013, 09:38:05 PM
Are there any takers for a long sleeved jersey in medium that's a little tight and short on me?
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: Andy W on November 24, 2013, 09:18:19 AM
Out of interest. How much are the Gilet's?
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: RichardB on November 24, 2013, 04:50:05 PM
I think it was around £45. I can't remember exactly and have now returned my large. So there is a large up there in stock now.
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: Teresa on November 25, 2013, 06:08:11 PM

Whilst clothing is a hot topic the club needs to identify a volunteer to run with the clothing orders, if anyone wants to take this really rewarding  ::) position on please make yourself known. I won't be coordinating another order as I'm sorting my life out in preparation for leaving the RAF (and the UK).

On that note - I would like to thank Chris for all the hard work he has put into the ordering of the club kit, and for ironing out the little bumps.
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: RichardB on January 10, 2014, 07:18:41 PM
Tom, Decca have only just resized their gilets so you may find that the new one fits fine, don't dismiss it until you have tried it on please. As I said previously I will get this rectified with Decca.

Whilst clothing is a hot topic the club needs to identify a volunteer to run with the clothing orders, if anyone wants to take this really rewarding  ::) position on please make yourself known. I won't be coordinating another order as I'm sorting my life out in preparation for leaving the RAF (and the UK).

Chris

I'll do it. I'll try to get to AGM on 24th as I can see it is on the agenda. Any news on my gilet?
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: Chris Tasker on January 13, 2014, 09:56:27 PM
The gilets have been dispatched from Belgium (unfortunately to my work address in Bristol - I'm on a course in Cardiff at the moment!) but I'll sort out a way of getting them to the club as soon as poss. Not promising a date as I'll have to pull in favours but it should be within a week or so. 
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: Chris Tasker on January 17, 2014, 04:17:35 PM
Right, I have just been to collect the gilets from a work colleague. I'm not able to make it to club this evening but will be there next Friday.

Chris
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: RichardB on January 17, 2014, 11:08:37 PM
Good one. Thanks Chris
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: Tom on January 22, 2014, 12:05:16 PM
Chris I was about to message you to ask if you'd be at Club for C tee meeting on Friday as I could come to Coity to collect my replacement gilet beforehand(6.30)but Allan has just e-mailed me to say he has a gilet I haven't collected.I'm a bit confused,is there a replacement for me? Cheers,Tom
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: Chris Tasker on January 23, 2014, 08:07:09 PM
I'm hopefully dropping the 5 gilets at at Tim's house tomorrow afternoon as I can't be at the club tomorrow night. Not sure whether Allan has sourced you another spare but there'll be one for you either way.

Chris
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: RichardB on February 03, 2014, 10:00:03 PM
The Club will be placing another kit order shortly but in the meantime everyone is reminded that there is still some kit held in stock. The following kit remains available:

From the current supplier, Decca
Long Sleeve Jersey   £45.00   3M
Short Sleeve Jersey   £35.00   1M, 1L
Gilet                  £44.00   2L
Bib Shorts   £45.00   1XL, 1M, 1S
Arm Warmers   £14.00   2L/XL, 1S/M
Winter Cover Shoes   £16.50   1L
Gloves                 £10.00   2L, 4M
Socks                 £5.25   1

And the old Cofides brand from the previous supplier
Long Sleeve Jersey   £34.00   1XS
Short Sleeve Jersey   £34.00   2S
Bib Shorts   £53.00   1S
L/Sleeve Skinsuit   £65.00   1L, 1XS
S/Sleeve Skinsuit   £48.00   Size 8
Socks                  £5.25   4

All kit can be collected from Mary on Friday Club Nights.
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: Richard Beech on February 11, 2014, 08:54:38 AM
Richard B
This is Richard B!!
Joe and i need to get some  road jersies as I am still sporting the 2003 version (I am sure it will come back into fashion soon..)
I see there is still some stock
Could I earmark 1x small and 1x medium short sleeve road jersies?
happy to come and pick them up from wherever they are stored?
Richard Beech
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: RichardB on February 11, 2014, 06:16:42 PM
Yep. I'll ask Mary to hold them for you.
They are available for collection at the Friday club night.

Cheers
Richard
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: Richard Beech on February 12, 2014, 10:40:22 AM
Richard
Great
We will call in and collect  from the clubroom either this Friday or next
Richard
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: RichardB on February 12, 2014, 06:35:56 PM
Ok, Mary is holding them for you.
The small will be the Cofides jersey and the medium the Decca.

Cheers
Richard
Title: Re: Club Kit order
Post by: Richard Beech on February 17, 2014, 04:35:18 PM
Thats great  thanks -collected  by my able assistant young Joseph -very stylish(the jersies not Joe, although he wil be  stylish when he is wearing one of them)
Richard